Friday, February 10, 2012

So... what if???

How is it even possible that I haven't updated this blog since last summer?  Well, that needs to be rectified.  So...  for your utter bemusement and possible bewilderment here are some questions that have been on my mind:

What if I'd stayed in the Marine Corps?  What if Lost had tried to go one more season?  What if Sarah Palin had actually run for President?  What if the Bruins had continued their early season skid?  What if the economy actually gets worse?  What if Ted actually meets the mother?  What if Rob Gronkowski was cast on Jersey Shore?  What if John Cena actually turns heel?  What if my brakes had failed that morning?  What if all the students became the teachers and the teachers became the students?  What if people actually read this blog?  What if I had fired my weapon in combat?  What if the world really does end December 2012? What if my students actually listened to themselves?  What if we woke up tomorrow and switched genders?  What if we woke up tomorrow and all looked the same?  What if the Smokin Hoggz sell their sauce?  What if that handsome quartet of geekdom go global?  What if we realized that money and credit are social constructs and we could just as easily exist without them?  What if true happiness were truly attainable?  What if we all just decided to change the world?  What if the NBA ever starts playing again? (What do you mean they already have?!?!?!)  What if people paid as much attention to what our leaders say and do as they to the Kardashian whores? What if people actually understood what the government can and cannot do?  What if we legalized marijuana?  What if we granted amnesty to all the illegal immigrants?  What if we just nuked Iran?  What if Iran just nuked Israel?  What if Suff thought about things before he speaks?(Please don't cuz I love that you are splendidly ignorant)  What if Scott didn't think the way he does?  What if I run out of questions???

Well, if you're still reading this then you probably have as much time on your hands as I do and if that's the case, then you have my sympathies.

No comments:

Post a Comment